1) Which northerner managed Saints to FA Cup success in 1976?
2) Who was captain on that day?
3) And who scored the only goal?
4) Name the striker Saints signed from Southend in January (he’s better than Frank Lampard according to some people, too).
5) Which notorious former Saints chairman was famed for his ruddy face and (alleged) taste for duck-hunting?
6) Which player, labelled the worst in Premier League history by some, was signed by Graeme Souness in 1997 on the recommendation of someone pretending to be George Weah?
7) Which famous Saints fan sang ‘Walking Away’ and ‘7 Days.’
8) Which big-hearted former Saints manager now earns his crust as a pundit on Radio Solent?
9) Name the beanpole former Saints striker who now has to stoop to get under doorways at White Hart Lane.
10) Which hardman left back earnt a testimonial at Saints in 1997 after years of service but just one goal?
11) Who was Player of the Season last year?
12) And in 2008-09?
13) What is the name of Matthew Le Tissier’s autobiography?
Taking Le Tiss
14) Who managed Saints to the FA Cup Final in 2003?
15) And who captained the side on that day in May?
16) By what scoreline did Saints beat Carlisle in the JPT Final in March this year?
17) And can you name the goalscorers?
Rickie Lambert, Adam Lallana, Papa Waigo, Antonio
18) To which Italian side did Senegalese international Papa Waigo return after his loan spell at Saints ended this year?
19) This year sees the side don a strip inspired by the kit worn by the club’s first ever side. In what year was the club formed?
20) Which club did Rupert Lowe label ‘a bunch of North London Yobbos’?
Mengatasi Wasir Atau Ambeien Stadium 4
9 months ago