Monday 12 October 2009

***The first R&W B Videocast***

12 games into the new era at St Mary's, the time has come for Red and White Bill to begin a new era of his own. Assisted by in-house League One expert David Attwood, I have recorded my first videocast, a short interview examining Saints' progress this year. Topics touched on range from the impact Pardew has had on the club to the pros and cons of the Ricky Lambert signing (a particularly contentious area). And in light of Saints' recent spurt of form we will examine what we can hope from this season.

Gary Linekar I am not, but I hope the content will be of interest to Saints fans - feedback would be great, let me know what you think. Most importantly, enjoy.

Here is the link

ps. Apologies for the poor audio, we will sort this out next time.

No comments:

Which team will fill the third relegation spot?

Four games left. Will Saints survive?

Would you be in favour of a return for Rupert?