The blog is running its first ever competition this week, in conjunction with the folks at Coral Dugout. Will be posting the details in a moment, but first, for future reference, here are those all-important Ts and Cs...
· The editor's decision is final.
· Red and White Bill employees and their family members of Coral and Southampton FC are not eligible to enter.
· There are no cash alternatives. Prizes are exactly as stated in the competition - travel expenses, accommodation, food, hospitality and merchandise are not included.
· Entrants must be over 18.
· The winning entries are selected at random from all correct entries one week after publication date.
· Entries will be void if they are received after the closing date. We will not take any responsibility for late arrival of these entries.
· Each of the Football League and Coral reserve the right to verify the validity of entries made under this competition and further each reserves the right to disqualify any entry where either the Football League or Coral reasonably believe that the entry has been made unfairly or other than in accordance with these terms and conditions.
· If prizes cannot be posted, Red and White Bill will write to the winners informing them that they have won. Their names and addresses will be supplied to the booking company for contact to be made or to arrange delivery only. Details will not be passed on to any third party, outside of Coral’s agents.
· All competitions are accepted in good faith, if prizes cannot be supplied, as per the copy printed, it remains the responsibility of the booking agent to provide an alternative to the same value or above.
· All tickets are home tickets and therefore you must be a home or neutral supporter to attend the match. Away fans are not permitted in the home end of the Stadium and any individual acting in breach of this requirement may be ejected from the Stadium.
· Entry to the Southampton FC stadium is subject to normal conditions of ticket entry. Winners are subject to screening by the HOME CLUB (“Club…#157;) based on the Club’s conditions of entry and neither the Football League nor Coral shall be liable if the Entrant or any person accompanying the Entrant is refused entry or ejected by the Club, for failing to satisfy the Club’s condition or any other reason.
· If the Entrant or any person accompanying the Entrant is the subject of a current Banning Order under the Football Spectators Act 1989 (as amended) they will be refused entry to the Stadium and their winning entry and tickets will automatically be voided.
· The prize tickets that are issued to the winning Entrant may not be sold or transferred to any third parties.
· Neither the Football League nor Coral shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for death or personal injury suffered or sustained by any party as a result of winning and/or using the prize tickets, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
· By entering into this competition, each Entrant acknowledges that he/she is solely responsible for ensuring that he/she and any companion is willing and able to attend the fixture for which his/her prize tickets have been awarded. Neither the Football League nor Coral will be held responsible for any failure on the part of an Entrant to attend the relevant fixture for any reason nor will they be liable at any stage to issue replacement or substitute tickets to any Entrant.
· Each of the Football League and Coral reserve the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion at any time.
Mengatasi Wasir Atau Ambeien Stadium 4
4 months ago